B&B La Capanna
La Capanna, originally a hay barn, is located just opposite the main farm house where the Andreini Family has been living for generations. La Capanna has 6 double rooms with en suite, a large living area with fireplace, outdoor area with table and chairs for pleasant al fresco drinks. Free access to Wi-Fi in the communal areas and court yard.
Summer Prices from 1St of June to the 15th of October
- En suite double room with king size bed: 65 euro per night.
- Ensuite double room with single occupancy: 50 euro per night.
- Family room (3 people): 65 euro per night + 20 euro for any extra single bed.
- Family room (four people), Ortensia en site double bedroom + small room with 2 single beds available on the ground floor of Casolare Belvedere: 65 euro per night + 40 euro.
Winter Prices from 16th of October to the 31st of May
- En suite double room with king size bed: 80 euro per night.
- En suite double room single occupancy: 60 euro per night.
- Family room (3 people): 80 euro per night + 20 euro for any extra bed.
- Family room (4 people) Ortensia en suite double bedroom + small room with 2 single beds available on the ground flour of Casolare Belvedere: 80 euro per night + 40 euro.
Bed linen, bath towels, fan, hand soap, central heating, wi-fi in the communal areas are included in the price of the room.
The Belvedere Apartment has been tastefully restored in a Traditional Tuscan style and provides our guests with 1 double ensuite room, 2 double rooms, 1 twins bedroom, 2 bathrooms with shower, a living area with fireplace, a large kitchen with all modern facilities, a balcony, a large garden and parking area, outdoors table with chairs and BBQ area, free access to wi-fi in the communal areas.
- Daily price based on a minimum of 4 people sharing is € 120 per day
- Any extra guests will pay € 27 per day.
Price may vary depending an the number of people travelling.
Please ask when enquiry.
Bed linen, bath towels, hand soap, fans, mosquito nets at windows are included in the price.
Central Heating: In winter months use of central heating is based on consummation and will be charge as an extra at 5 euro per metro3
Deposit: 150 euro requested upon arrival against any breakage (fully refundable in case of no damage).
Final cleaning: 40 euro.
Check – In: from 4.30 pm unless agreed otherwise.
Check – Out: before 11.00 am unless agreed otherwise.
2 courses Menù, a traditional home cooked Tuscan dinner using farm produces or locally source produces: 20 euro. Antipasto with bruschetta, prosciutto and salami, Pecorino cheese with onions compote and honey, a main dish (pasta or second course), Vin Santo wine with cantucci and coffee. One bottle of red local Chianti Colli Senesi is included in the meal based on two people sharing.
3 courses Menù, traditional home cooked Tuscan dinner using farm produces or locally source produces: 25 euro. Antipasto with bruschetta, prosciutto and salami, Pecorino cheese with onion compote and honey, a main dish and a second dish with side vegetable, Vin Santo wine with cantucci and coffee. One bottle of red local Chianti Colli Senesi is included in the meal based on two people sharing.
Bistecca alla Fiorentina: 40 euro* per person which includes antipasto, bistecca with a side dish, Vin Santo wine and cantucci, coffee. A bottle of red local Chianti Colli Senesi is included in the meal based on two people sharing.
* Price may vary depending on the weight of the steak
Classic Breakfast: coffee/tea/herbal tea, rustic Tuscan bread, home made jams, honey, homemade cakes, fresh seasonal fruit. 6 euro per person.
Savory Breakfast: coffee/tea/herbal tea, rustic Tuscan bread, homemade jams, honey, homemade cakes, fresh seasonal fruit, Pecorino cheese, prosciutto or eggs. 10 euro per person.
- Travel cot up to 4 years old: free of charge.
- Extra single bed for children from the age of 4: 20 euro daily.
- Breakfast and dinner for children under the age of 5: free of charge.
- Breakfast for children between 5 and 11 years old: 5 euro.
- Dinner for children between 5 and 11 years old: 15 euro.
- Children over 11: full price.
Cats and dogs (small and medium size) are always welcome in our Agriturismo.
There is a charge of 20 euro for extra cleaning.
Any damages to the room or room’s items will be charged to the final bill.
Pets are always welcome at our Agriturismo but we kindly ask all our Guest who are travelling with pets (dogs and cats) to follow the following rules to respect our rooms and all the other Guests who might not enjoy animals company as much as you do.
- Pets are not allowed in the restaurant area or communal areas shared with other Guests.
- Pets are not allowed to sleep or lay on the beds or on the mats by the side of the bed.
- When visiting our Agriturismo you will need to bring with you your own food/drink bowls, shampoo, towels and bed where your pet usually sleep.
- Please, do not wash your pet in the shower or dry your pet with the towels provided for your room (those are for Guests use only).
A water hose is provided out side in the garden.
- Please, note that under Italian law you should keep your pet on the leash at all time when walking outside and also our Agriturismo is in a natural protected are for wild life and dogs are not allowed to run free under any circumstances.
Pets owners (dogs/cats) are responsible for any damage to the property or other Guests. Please, do not leave any poop around the property.
Extra for both accommodations
- Washing Machine (for the Guests B&B La Capanna and family rooms): € 10,00 per wash.
- Ironing Service: € 10,00 per hour.
- Extra room cleaning: € 15,00 per hour.
- Extra apartment cleaning: € 40.
- Change of bed linens: € 10,00 per king size bed, € 5 per single bed.
- Change of towels: € 8 per person.